Monday, September 17, 2012

LFW FACES #2

Today I popped down to Somerset House the home of LFW to see some of the designers who are exhibiting their collections in the showrooms. The vibe was quiet pleasant with many designers giving great feedback about buyers and media exposure, I guess sometimes for new designers it hard to measure the actual value in doing showroom exhibitions during Fashion Week, sometimes just being there can create some good leads for potential buyers and media contacts or in other cases  you don't really get some much bang for your bucks. 

I have noticed the amount of support the BFC gives to their designers which is amazing, they really get behind them and push them to new levels.The British Fashion industry I am starting to notice that there is a real unique vibe going on,the industry is respected and supported which helps British designer grow.

As I was walking around the different showrooms today I saw some great brands that really had a point of difference, these guys are HENRIETTA LUDGATE, ADA ZANDITION, CHRISTOPHER RAEBURN, PAPER, DANIELLE ROMERIL.

Now back to my LFW face post, today was all about the lads.

Enjoy








*pictures by js*

No comments: